Monday, April 16, 2007

Wow and bleargh!

I really can't believe that this is my first post to the Path in 2007 .... Heck ... since mid-December 2006 .... man have I been lax.

A lot has happened since last I walked the path ... most of it a blur. I swear that every year the days drag slower, but the months go faster.... Time really is an interesting filter of perception.

There are many many reasons for my silence ... not the least of which is that I'm as lazy as ever and I swear that in the last couple of months what little time management that I had managed to hold over from NaNo has not only evaporated but took with it some of the time management that I had BEFORE NaNo 2006.

Work is as it always is ... somehow managing to have absolutely nothing on the schedule, but still managing to have more work to be done than can be finished today .... so it always looks like you can catch up tomorrow and maybe cash in some comp-time only to have that snatched away by a boatload of unsceduled work that manages to overflow into tomorrow.....

I've been pushed into the 3pm-11pm shift for the week so I can be here to help with any issues in our new DI suite as it has its maiden voyage so to speak. I'm hoping that means that I can maybe get some other writing done. ............

.....

I had written about 6 or 7 more paragraphs dealing with the Fair Tax, democrats, republicans and a bunch of other stuff ... but it seems that I wasn't paying attention and the editor here decided that I hadn't actually written any of that stuff .... or put any formating into the page at all and so it is gone forever into the void of the internet ... never to be seen. Maybe it was just a glitch .... or maybe blogger has brought a censor on board .... let the conspiracy theories begin....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The real problem here is that Ssark is getting a free virus with every new posting and I am not.

I thought we were friends, Klik. ^_^