Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April FOOLS!

The post title comes from the writing 'event' in April is officially titled 'April Fools' not because this post is an April Fools day joke or hoax.....

*BANG* goes the gun and off the wife and I go into another writing adventure of epic proportions.... okay maybe not but we are off and writing again. This will be my first attempt at a project in this new 'novel' software and we'll see how things go with that ... On the one hand I'm hoping that it will help keep me organized and on task by tracking my word goals and keeping my plans organized and outlined. On the other I'm wondering if it's organization will hamper my writting and flow....

I'm actually going back and making a second attempt at last summers failed novel ... starting from scratch of course (well ... I have my notes and I am looking those over for character info as well as story flow ... but I had most of that in place before we started last summer's failed project). Wish us both luck as we dive into the insanity of writing once more....

I had some other things I was going to ramble on about ... but at the moment I can't think of them and I've got a word count goal to shoot for, so I'll either post again later or catch up later in the week....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's Coon from Miami. What's up?

Klikhizz Grimscale said...

Heya, how's things going?

Anonymous said...

Good luck to your writing attempt!

Taldaas

Anonymous said...

>>Heya, how's things going?

Meh, not much going on. Still in Tampa though. Talk with any Ridge alums lately?

Klikhizz Grimscale said...

Not lately. Need to call Goose and see what he's up to ... haven't heard from him in a while.