Monday, April 05, 2010

Departing on a new Path

... but not leaving this one either. I just recently (as of a few minutes ago) decided to get off my duff and do something that I've been meaning to do for a while now ... start a blog in order to talk about things less related to this world and more related to the virtual worlds of computer games.

Not going to say much here other than to let you know that I'm adding a link in the link section to it and I'll post one here as well it is Klik's Game Corner.

I'll have more news stuff to rant about here soon though.... there's certainly enough idiocy in DC lately....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should add this blog to the "other paths" section on the left of your page so that as this post becomes old the link isn't lost.

And yes some people still read your blog. I find it to be useful for a lot of internal debate. :)

Taldaas

Klikhizz Grimscale said...

Yes, I actually meant to do that right after posting that, but must have gotten busy with other things. Thanks for reminding me, Taldaas. It's good to know you're still lurking around here on occasion. :)